Diocese of Memphis Catholic Schools
Superintendent of Catholic Schools
Mrs. Janet M. Donato
Assistant Superintendent of Catholic Schools
Mrs. Kristi Baird
Director of Academic Operations
Dr. David Hill
Director of School Counseling / Social Work Services
Dr. Colleen Butterick
Community Relations Coordinator
Mrs. Mary Helen Carmack
Director of Fine and Performing Arts
Mrs. Laurie Cotros
Mrs. Nancy Eddins
Food Service Coordinator
Mrs. Shirley Forte-Mathena
Director of Health Services
Sr. Rose Martin Glenn, SSpS
Mrs. Tallie Hodges
Director of Athletics/ PAA
Mrs. Sondra Morris
SYSTEM MISSION STATEMENT
The Catholic Diocese of Memphis, Tennessee, System of Catholic Schools is committed to quality education in the spirit of Christ in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
Working in partnership with parents and families, we are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment while preparing or students for the future through spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and moral formation.
System Belief Statements
- Students need to develop a deep understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to develop the capacity to apply their learning and to reason, solve problems and produce quality work.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A safe, supportive and nurturing learning environment promotes student achievement.
- A chief priority of our Catholic system is education in the Catholic faith and the faith development of our students.
- Achievement of high academic standards is expected of all students.
- Worship, the sacraments and prayer are essential components of the Catholic schools.
- The success of our school system depends upon the commitment of all personnel (administration, teachers, and support staff) to high quality standards, expectations and performances.
- Effective collaboration and communication with families as partners in the education of their children is essential to the success of our school system.
- Catholic schools recognize parents and families as the primary educators of their children.
- The development of curriculum, design of instructional activities and the use of assessment measures are focused on learning opportunities and feedback to assist student achievement.
Catholic Schools: Educating our youth in truth for the honor and glory of God and for the salvation of souls.