SEARCH FOR: PARISHES AND SCHOOLS
CONTACT US
More in this section MAIN MENU

Faith West Tennessee

According to research, only 8% of Catholics are fully engaged in their faith and parish. We have much work to do to help the other 92% to see the value of actively seeking Christ through His Church. Faith West Tennessee will highlight the benefits of an active faith life and can be used by you as a tool for sharing our faith with others. It is my prayer that as the magazine inspires you that it can be used to inspire Catholics who stand on the sidelines so that their faith is renewed and they become active in their parishes.

We know that the magazine is working in other dioceses. Other bishops with whom I have spoken believe strongly in the benefits of the Faith magazine format and have launched the magazine in their dioceses. I think the over 30 dioceses and religious organizations that are using the magazine format are on the right track. To receive future editions of the Faith West Tennessee 10 times per year, I am asking you to subscribe for the annual fee of $18.

As you probably noticed, the magazine does not feature current events as in the West Tennessee Catholic. Current news will be available for free on our newly designed website at www.cdom.org. You can choose how to view local news; view daily posts as news happens, or catch up weekly when the electronic West Tennessee Catholic can be viewed online or downloaded and printed.

Thank you for your support of diocesan communications and for collaborating with me in this vital mission to evangelize and inform. It is my fervent prayer that our communication initiatives will spread the love of Christ and his Good News.

“His Mercy Endures.”

+ Most Reverend Bishop Martin J. Holley, D.D.

Past Editions

Click on the thumbnail below to read the magazine.

News