Natural Family Planning (NFP)
5825 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 38134
The NFP Center is a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Memphis. Its services are available to the entire community and to people of all faiths. Its purpose is to strengthen families and marriages by helping couples understand and appreciate God's gifts of love, life, fertility and sexuality.
The NFP Center presents annual Mother/Daughter and Father/Son Fertility Appreciation and Chastity Programs and provides speakers to schools, churches and other meetings to promote the virtue of chastity, fertility appreciation and the sanctity and dignity of all human life.
The NFP Center provides:
- Natural Family Planning classes for adults Click Here
- Mother/Daughter Programs for families Click Here
- Father/Son Programs for families Click Here
- Catholic sexuality, chastity and fertility appreciations education for youth and adults Click Here
- Pro-family and Pro-life educational and support services for the community
- Rachel's Vineyard Retreats for those suffering from post-abortion trauma Click Here
Natural Family Planning
♥ Pro-Family ♥ Pro-Life ♥ In Harmony With God's Design
- Achieve or postpone pregnancy naturally
- Enriches marriage
- Reliable and effective
- Protects new life
- Promotes wellness
- Good for a lifetime
- Supports a lifestyle of love
- Encourages openness to God's will
- For more information about the Billings Ovulation Method, visit the official site.
New Research On The Link Between Birth Control Drugs And Breast Cancer
By Angela Lanfranchi, M.D. FACS, Breast Cancer Prevention Institute
Reorder Charts And Stamps
To order a 2 year supply of charts and stamps, please mail the re-order envelope in your packet with your check for $5.00 payable to: NFP Center, or send your check with a note requesting charts and stamps to the NFP Center, 5825 Shelby Oaks Dr. Memphis, TN 38134.
(This is for couples who have taken the Diocese of Memphis NFP course. We do not supply charts and stamps unless the couple has taken the NFP course. Please call or send an email if you have any questions.)