Immaculate Conception Cathedral School
ICCS is currently accepting applications for creative, flexible a 3-Year-Old Teacher Assistant to join their team of seasoned educators. The Teacher Assistant’s responsibilities include aiding the lead teacher with sourcing supplies, preparing lessons, and providing developmentally appropriate instruction in all academic areas. You should also be able to supervise lessons to ensure that learners interact in a supportive and respectful manner and demonstrate motivation and enthusiasm with a genuine passion for teaching young learners. Responsibilities include facilitating children’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional learning through lessons designed to sequentially develop skills appropriate to their ability and confidence levels. Additionally, the teacher will provide engaging, fun, and effective instruction that helps build a health and wellness foundation for young children. The teacher will develop engaging and effective lesson plans and supplementary material and provide ongoing formative feedback to students.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching experience preferred
- Demonstrate methods that support the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of children
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with students, parents, and staff
- Knowledge of the basic teachings of the Catholic Church
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and letter of introduction to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
OR apply by mail to:
Director of Human Resources
5825 Shelby Oaks Dr.
Memphis, TN 38134