Our exceptional Catholic Charities of West Tennessee is excited about the recent launch of its 2023 Annual Campaign.
The funds are needed so Catholic Charities can continue to be the hands and feet of Christ for our most vulnerable neighbors in West Tennessee throughout the year. For more than 50 years, the non-profit organization has been dedicated to end hunger, end homelessness, and offer hope to families seeking a better tomorrow.
With support of Catholics and other community members across our Diocese, Catholic Charities can continue to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our neighbors on the path from poverty to self-sufficiency. Here are key details about the 2023 Catholic Charities Annual Campaign:
• Duration – Now through December
• Goal – $500,000. The funds are critical to operations and widen reach.
• Support – For many families, food, shelter, and clothing insecurities are a sad reality every day. And, with the rising cost of food, more families need help. The funding will allow Catholic Charities to provide resources to those individuals and families struggling throughout the year.
Last year, Catholic Charities of West Tennessee provided help for…
• The hungry by serving more than 545,000 meals through its Emergency Services.
• Those experiencing homelessness by finding permanent housing for 675 neighbors through its Homeless Services.
• Families seeking support by assisting more than 2,900 families through its Family Support Programs.
These remarkable achievements were made possible in large part because of many Catholics from our 47 churches and other community members from several counties in West Tennessee.
To donate, click here. Let’s continue to help those neighbors in need to find hope, dignity, and support!